Terrible title I know, but hey what else am I meant to call it? So this is the first time I'm posting my thoughts into the abyss and hoping someone reads them. I'll be honest, I'm not the most likable person around but I can offer support, advice... I'm good at that :). So mostly what this blog will be about, now don't get too surprised here, but me :D I will try and keep these posts interesting by fleshing them out with opinions on things other than myself as well, however. Expect to see frustration, criticism, and sarcasm. Don't expect me to use this as a diary. I will tell you about myself and my life but I will not "journal" on here, oh how I hate using nouns as verbs. I will also try not to be too negative about everything and make sure I write one positive thing at the very least in every post. Positive thing for this post? Ive finally started posting yay!
I do warn you, I am very busy so these posts might not occur as often (or as rarely) as you would like.
In case you don't feel like checking my interests I'll put them up here. Music (not the fluffy stuff, please). Literature, yes I read, a lot, guilty. Creative writing and poetry! Please, if anyone ever reads this I would love to read some of your stuff if you write :) same goes with art, absolutely love it. Anime of course as you can see from my profile (sorry but I would like to remain anonymous to the general populous).
Finally, don't be concerned if I start arguing with myself. (subtle hint here: please if there's anything you'd like to discuss, I won't have to argue alone.)
So cheers, hope you follow me.
No comments:
Post a Comment