Okay. So I'm totally sick of teachers and adverts and the media posting up pictures of Kim Kardashian next to severely anorexic, totally emaciated women and saying "which do you think is sexy?" I mean really. If you're gonna make comparisons like that you need to apply the same degree of extremity. So if you're going with the emaciated girl, then next to her you have to put up a picture of someone who is hideously obese, to the point they can't leave their houses because they can't fit through the doors. But if you're going with Kim, then why don't you put up Kate Moss? Then it really is a matter of opinion and not a really patronizing irritating question.
So, now I'm reading a Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, (read the Kite runner already, excellent) which is quite coincidental seeing as i was recently in a debate about banning the Burqa, so, empty space, what's your opinion on banning the burqa?
No comments:
Post a Comment